・マナーを守ってご投稿ください。攻撃的なコメント、誹謗中傷などは削除させていただきます。
・メッセージはは日本語または英語にて記述お願いいたします。
Please post your message in Japanese or English, otherwise the message will be deleted.
スポンサードリンク

この広告は一定期間更新がない場合に表示されます。
コンテンツの更新が行われると非表示に戻ります。
また、プレミアムユーザーになると常に非表示になります。
Spanking theatre

The lady of the house (A) answers the door. The visitor is a young woman (B).
A: ‘Yes, what can I do for you?’
B: ‘I heard eh…they told me …forgive me if I'm wrong, that here is a kind of theatre’.
A: ‘You’re absolutely right. Did they tell you what kind of theatre? Of course they did. Otherwise you would not be here. So, you are interested in discipline. Do you have a special scene in mind?’
B looks down at the floor and does not answer.
A: ‘Spanking perhaps?’
Again B remains silent.
A: ‘I take that for a yes. Don’t be shy. You would be amazed how many people share your interest.’
She hands B a folder. ‘This is our spanking menu. I want you to read it to me aloud’.
B looks at the folder, hesitates and then reads in a soft voice:
‘(1) Angry mother
(2) Severe Aunt
(3) School for problem girls
(4) Office discipline
(5) Spanking positions’

A: ‘Which one do you prefer?’
B: ‘I eh….I think….eh nr. 2’
A: ‘OK. We are going to prepare something for you. But first I need some information. I have a number of questions. Don’t be embarrassed.
Have you ever been spanked?’
B nods.
A: ‘More than once?’
B: ‘Frequently.’
A: ‘By your mother?’
B: ‘No by my aunt. I stayed with my aunt for two years when my parents were abroad.’
A: ‘For what reason did she spank you?’
B: ‘For any kind of reason, but most often for coming home late.’
A: ‘What position did she use to spank you?’
B: ‘She sat on a straight chair and placed me over her knee’.
A: ‘Did she remove your clothes?’
B: ‘That depended on the seriousness of my offence. For instance, if I was late by only a little, the spanking was on my skirt. If I was much too late, she made me raise my skirt and spanked me on my panties. And if I did not lie still over her knees or tried to protect my bottom with my hand she took my panties down and continued the spanking on my bare bottom. And on one occasion I stayed away for a whole night she took my panties down from the start and she gave me not one, but two terrific spankings one right away, and another later, the same day.’
A: ‘Did she use a spanking implement, like a hairbrush or something else?’
B: ‘No, just her hand.’
A: ‘So, the spankings were not very severe.’
B: ‘Severe enough. She had a strong arm and she used all her force.’
A: ‘Was there a kind of ritual, before or after the spanking?’
B: ‘Sometimes I had to stand in the corner first. And sometimes I had to fetch the chair for her and place it where she wanted it’.
A: ‘I know enough. Thank you for being so frank. I can see it took a lot of courage. Well now, come back to-morrow, same time, and you can watch the performance, specially prepared for you. We offer you this arrangement at a moderate price, because only two actresses are needed and also because you are a new client. I’ll play the severe aunt myself.’

Next day:
B is received by the lady of the house and led to a sofa.
‘Sit down here and watch. The spectacle is about to begin.’

Spanking scene 1:
A starts pacing the room. She looks alternately at the door and at her watch, mumbling to herself: ‘what is that girl doing, how long will she stay away?’
Finally, the door opens and a girl (C) enters, slowly and looking anxious.
A: ‘So, at last you decided to come home. You know what happens next, don’t you? Get me the chair.’
C: ‘But I am only ten minutes late, aunt.’
A: ‘No arguing, the chair please. Now! Or else…………’

Now a sound over the knee spanking follows on the girl’s tight skirt.

A few days later, spanking scene 2:
When C comes home, more than an hour late, she is sent to the corner, then ordered to bring the chair and next she receives a hard spanking on her panties. When she starts struggling her panties are lowered, aunt strengthens her grip on the victim and an awful spanking follows. Hard slaps in quick succession. She is then sent to the corner again.

While C stands in the corner, A moves over to the spectator.
‘I hope this is what you wanted. Are you satisfied?’
B: ‘Oh yes, oh yes, wonderful.’ B gets up and leaves the room, dreamily, with her hands clutching her bottom, as if she received the spankings herself.

There is room for a sequel in which A proposes that B takes part in the action.
‘It is the custom in our little theatre that the spectators participate. Which role would be agreeable to you: dominant or submissive?’ B must make her choice and a new spectacle with three actresses will take place.

Dress: tight skirts, high heels, nylon panties (ナイロンニッカーズ).
2020/10/01(木) 05:33 No.3658 EDIT DEL
HSP(Webmaster)
Dear Anso,

Thank you so much for your script proposal. I appreciate it.
It's pretty difficult to fulfill the expectation under the pandemic in the near future, but I will do my best to accommodate your request as much as possible. regards, hsp
2020/10/03(土) 13:51 No.1 EDIT DEL
スポンサードリンク

この広告は一定期間更新がない場合に表示されます。
コンテンツの更新が行われると非表示に戻ります。
また、プレミアムユーザーになると常に非表示になります。